- Valee welcomes you to its website.
of Valee's services in the platform located in the website located in the
following domain and any of its sub-domains: valee.io, platform.valee.io,
organization.platform.valee.io (the 'Services', the
'Platform', and the 'Website').
- The Terms outlined in this document and in any document referred by us in this
document (the 'Terms') constitute a binding agreement between
you ('You' or the 'User') and Valee (Israeli
national ID 205987795) and its affiliates and subsidiaries
('We' or 'Valee').
- By using the Services you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years
of age having legal capacity and the legal authority to enter into binding
agreements on-behalf yourself and on-behalf of any legal entity whose
information you provide upon registration to the Services.
- By using the Services, or registering to the Services, you affirm that you have
read the terms and you grant your informed consent to the Terms.
- If you do not agree to the Terms or to any provision within the Terms, you are
required to refrain from using the Services.
- The Services
- The Services enable third party vendors (the 'Vendors') to
promote their own services and products (“Vendor
Goods”) on the Platform by offering benefits
(“Vendor Benefits”) to holders of various
Non-Fungible Tokens (‘NFTs’ and “NFT
- NFT Holders may access the Platform to discover and redeem the Vendor Benefits
available to them through their NFTs.
- As a NFT holder, when you login to the Platform with a cryptographic wallet, you
represent that you hold all the necessary rights including ownership, title,
authorization to the cryptographic wallet and NFTs therein.
- Through the Platform, Vendors may specify blockchain contract addresses of
various NFT collections as granting entitlement to the Vendor Benefits. These
NFT collections may be either associated or unrelated with the Vendor.
Therefore, as a NFT holder, when you login to the Platform with your
cryptographic wallet, you agree to be presented with promotional information
from various Vendors regarding their Goods and Benefits that were previously
associated by the Vendors with the NFTs in your cryptographic wallet.
- The Platform may contain information relating to the Vendors, Vendor Goods,
Vendor Benefits, and any description related thereto including terms, contact
details, directions, information (in any form), commentary, reviews, pictures,
videos, audio information, illustrations (the 'Content')
available on the Platform is provided by the Vendors, which are third- party
legal entity unassociated with Valee.
- The Content and the Services are provided 'As-Is', we do not
guaranty its accuracy, nor do we endorse the Content. The Content is
user-generated and understandably, we have no control or any ability to review
or screen any such Content. If you feel that the Content violates any of your
rights, please feel free to contact us by the means provided at the bottom of
- In order to gain access to the Platform and create Vendor Benefits you may be
required to register and provide accurate details of the Vendor, as you will be
required in the registration screen in the Website.
- Instead of providing the information yourself, you may elect to authorize us
gaining the required information through a third-party service such as Facebook
or Google, in this case, we will access the information only after you permit
such third parties to provide us with it through their dedicated user interface.
- Through registration and through your use of the service you will be required to
provide the following information: the legal name of the Vendor and a valid
- You are forbidden from providing fictitious information or to impersonate other
persons or entities. Inaccurate information may prevent you from folly using the
- License to use the Services
- While complying to the Terms, Valee hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive,
revocable, non-transferrable, non-sub-licensable, license to use the Platform
and the Services, subject to the Terms and subject to any applicable laws.
- Restrictions of Use
- You may use the Service the Website solely for personal use and only through the
user interface provided by Valee.
- You may not in any way, channel, stream, modify, redistribute, resale, rent,
lease, integrate it in a service of your own, or offer the Services and access
to the Platform to any third party, unless specifically authorized by Valee in
- You may not, by any means, engage in aggregating, mining, indexing, scraping,
information of any kind, databases, screens, on the Website. Furthermore, by
your use of the Services, you may not use any robots, crawlers, spiders, or any
other automated means or tools.
- You may not copy, save, print, or use the data outside the Website dedicated
- You may not copy, reverse engineer, decompile, or republish, the Website by any
means. You may not interfere with the Services or encumber other users from
accessing the Service.
- You may not use the Services in any manner that violates any applicable law or
infringes upon third-party rights.
- You may not use the Services in a manner that is not explicitly allowed by the
- Commitments and Content
- The Content published in the Platform may be used to define the Vendor Goods and
Vendor Benefits offered to NFT Holders specified by the Vendor. By publishing
Vendor Goods and Vendor Benefits and related Content on the Platform, the Vendor
undertakes to provide the Vendor Goods and Vendor Benefits as they are described
on the Platform without any additional terms and conditions that are not listed
on the Platform.
- By redeeming a benefit on the Platform, the NFT Holder undertakes to comply with
any terms and conditions provided by the Vendor on the Platform.
- Redeeming a Vendor Benefit may resolt in a binding legal agreement between the
NFT Holder and the Vendor, which Vallee is not a party to. We do not make any
representation on Vendor Goods and Vendor Benefits, nor do we endorse, or
recommend them. Reliance on such information is in your discretion and on your
own risk. Therefore, we shall not be responsible to supply Vendor Goods or
provide the Vendor Benefits, nor shall we be liable to damages or any other type
of relief in any case a Vendor or a NFT Holder fails his undertakings in any
- Where you to, upload, share, or otherwise publish content through the Services,
you agree that you and the Vendor you represent shall bear the sole exclusive
responsibility to the Content, goods and benefits, and also any liability
arising from publishing the Content.
- The Services and included Content are provided 'As-Is', we do
not guaranty their accuracy, nor do we endorse the Content, nor do we recommend
posting or relying on it. The Content is user-generated and understandably, we
have no control or any ability to review or screen any such Content.
Nevertheless, we have the foll discretion to remove any Content that we believe
is breaching the Terms, any applicable laws, or any third party's rights,
without any obligation to notify you beforehand.
- If you feel that the Content violates any of your rights, please feel free to
contact us by the means provided further in this document.
- You are forbidden from sharing, uploading, or publishing through the Services
unlawfol content, among others, the following:
- Content that infringes or diminishes a third party's proprietary rights
i.e. content that infringes on Copyright, Registered designs, registered
- Content that is unlawfol, libelous, defamatory, breaches the privacy of
other entities, harmfol, hurtfol, threatening, harassing, or offensive.
- Content that is characterized by, promotes, endorses, or encourages,
violent acts, terrorism, insurrection, sexual abuse, racism, and other
- Content that promotes unlawfol discrimination on basis of gender,
ethnicity, religion, disability, nationality, etc..
- Content that contains explicit or implicit nudity, pornography, or any
other sexual themed content;
- Content that constitutes a breach of any law, or that creates civil or
- Content that constitutes spam, or deceptive, misleading, or false in
- Content that implies that it is sponsored, promoted, or endorsed by
- When submitting Content to the Platform you represent and warrant that you own
all the intellectual property rights in the Content and at least hold a license
to exploit the Content by publishing the Content in the platform, and also you
are within your rights to allow Valee to publish the Content.
- By submitting any Content to Valee you grant Valee and all its users a
worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free, transferrable,
sub-licensable license to publish, transmit, use, or otherwise exploit in
commerce the Content, at our exclusive discretion. Other users of the Services,
are allowed to use your Content only under the Terms, and only within the
Software and Website.
- Service Termination and Modification
- Valee may terminate the Services or any part thereof, without being obligated to
notify you beforehand. Such termination shall be at our sole discretion and may
be temporary or permanent.
- Valee may revise and modify the Services at its own discretion without being
obligated to notify you beforehand.
- External Links and Advertisements
- The Content in the Platform and Website may contain, external links leading to
content or information hosted and published by third parties ('External
- Valee does not guaranty or endorse any content in External Sources which may
include advertisements, content and other information, nor do we encourage
following such external links.
- Since we do not publish such external links or author any such content, we
cannot monitor such advertisements or content in External Sources, nor coold we
be held liable to any damage resolting from following such external links, or
from relying on any content of External Sources.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WARRANTY
- THE SERVICES, WEBSITE AND PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED TO YOU 'AS-IS', THEREFORE, WE
SHALL NOT CUSTOMIZE THE SERVICES FOR THE NEEDS OF A SPECIFIC USER OR WARRANT
THAT THE SERVICES MEET YOURS OR ANY OTHER USER'S NEEDS. ADDITIONALLY, WE DO NOT
WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE FIT FOR ANY PURPOSE, POSSESS A CERTAIN DEGREE OF
QUALITY, ACCURACY, PERFORMANCE, OR THAT THEY SUIT SERVING A PARTIColAR PURPOSE.
- VALEE AND ITS OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AND OTHER CONNECTED PARTIES
SHALL NOT BEAR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, OR ANY LOSS
ARISING IN CONNECTION OR THROUGHT THE USE OF THE SERVICES. VALEE SHALL NOT BE
LIABLE TO ANY DAMAGE AND AMONG OTHERS, THE FOLLOWING: LOSS OF YOUR DATA, DAMAGE
FROM VIEWING CONTENT IN THE SERVICES, DAMAGE FROM INACCURACY OF THE SERVICES,
DAMAGE FROM SUSPENDING OR CANCELLING YOUR ACCOUNT, DAMAGE FROM REMOVING OR NOT
PUBLISHING YOUR CONTENT.
- You agree and acknowledge that you assume exclusively all the responsibility
arising from your use in the Services. You agree and acknowledge that any
reliance on the Services is taken by your risk.
- Valee is taking reasonable measures to ensure continuous and uninterrupted
Services, however, we may not guaranty or warranty that the Services will be
continuous, uninterrupted, or operate in an error-free manner.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Valee is the sole owner of all the Intellectual Property Rights (e.g. Copyright,
trademark protection etc) or at least holds an appropriate license to use
various components in the Platform and the Website including but not limited to
their design, source code, machine code, user interface, page layout, fonts,
databases, and the 'Valee' wordmark and logo.
- All the Intellectual Property Rights in other content in the Service are owned
by their respective owners.
- If you feel that any Content violates any of your Intellectual Property Rights,
please feel free to contact us by the means provided at the bottom of this
- Breach of Terms and Indemnity
- Valee may at its own discretion terminate or suspend, permanently or temporarily
any user account that Valee believes that said user has breached the Terms in
- Any such action on our behalf shall not derogate from our right to seek remedies
and take legal action against any user breaching the Terms.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Valee (and any of its officers,
employees, agents, and affiliates) harmless against any claim, damages, fees and
expenses, and liabilities, resolting from your breach of the Terms.
- Your privacy is important to us. By using the Service you agree to our Privacy
Policy available here: https://valee.io/privacy-policy.html
- Revision of Terms
- Valee may from time to time revise the terms. It is your responsibility to check
the Terms in this document. You may identify if a revision was made by the last
revision date indicated at the bottom of this document.
- Without derogating from the above, Valee may, but is not obligated to post a
notification in the Website or send you an e-mail, notifying you that the Terms
- Your use of the Service after a revision of the Terms constitutes your approval
of the revised Terms.
- Valee may assign any and all of its rights in the Website and Services under the
Terms to any third party. You may not assign your rights and obligations under
- In any case where a competent court deemed any provision of the Terms invalid,
or otherwise ineffective, any other provision of the Terms shall continue to
stand in effect. Any such invalid or ineffective provision shall be construed to
afford the maximum effect possible.
- Any claim or suit arising against Valee must be brought before a court within 1
year from the date you first became aware of the facts constituting your cause
of action. Failure to do so shall constitute a final waiving on your part of the
- Disputes, Governing law, and Jurisdiction
- Before filing a legal action or complaint with a competent authority, you agree
to contact us with any required information detailing your claim, the rights and
interests you believe were harmed, our connection to your claim, the damage you
sustained, and any related information to help us assist you in the matter. You
agree to negotiate with us in good faith and afford at least 30 days for
alternative dispute resolution means such as mediation and direct negotiations
before commencing with legal action.
- Any dispute or claim arising from the Terms or from your use of the Services
shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in the
district of Tel-Aviv in the state of Israel. The Terms and your use of the
Services shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the state of Israel.
- Entire Agreement
- These Terms with any other Policy in the Website constitute the entire agreement
between you and Valee.
- Contact and communications
- In any inquiry or issue relating to the Services the Terms you are invited to
contact us by submitting all the details relevant to your issue or inquiry in
our dedicated e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide us with your e-mail address directly or through a third-party
service integrated in the Platform, you agree to receive from us communications
regarding the Services including regarding the following: changes to the Terms,
changes to Platform, changes to Vendor Benefits applicable to you, responses to
your submitted inquiries, and etc. such communications shall not be considered
as promotional content, but content that is integral to the Services granted to
- We may ask for your consent to send you promotional content and communications
to your e-mail address. You may rescind your consent at any time via
instructions any promotional communication you receive.
last revised: 9 October 2022